Friday, August 21, 2009

Where have I been?

LOL, well as I (think) I said in a previous post I have been busy working on moving into my mom's house as well as dealing with a TON of construction also keeping 3 busy kids occupied and taking care of my sick mother. I know I've been very neglective of my blog and I'm sorry. I do have some new projects to share but need to edit them first and then I will be able to post them. Our club group did a fun project the other night (which I got from Angie Juda, another demonstrator) and I will post the instructions as well as pictures of that project. In the meantime, enjoy Part 1 of my 'NEW' scrapbook room tour. I just LOVE my new room. It's so bright, cheery and inviting. Hopefully that will make me be more productive. :)

Stamping/scrapbook room Part 1

No comments: