Friday, June 12, 2009

Small update

Just wanted to let you all know that I didn't drop off of the face of the earth. I've been so busy lately. We are trying to move in with my mother who is sick and we have a lot of construction going on. I have not had any time in my stamping room to create. I'm also in the process of getting a NEW scrapbook/stamp room which I will post as soon as it is done. I'm getting cabinets and a drafting table in a room of my own!! That will be a process for me b/c I want to make sure that I organize everything how it will work and flow for me. I can't wait. The room is supposed to be done this weekend!!! Then Jeff and I can paint and start putting in cabinets and start moving in maybe next week!!! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about this. So, that's what I've been up to lately. I will begin to post again soon as well as do more videos when I get all settled in. Times are just crazy now. Thanks for sticking with me.

No comments: