Sunday, March 1, 2009

Card Share...


This is a lift from a stamper on SCS. This is using the Trendy Trees stamp set (item # 113258). I used post it notes to make the white 'border' around my tee scene. I also used masking for my sky. This set is really a set that is best used with the stamp a ma jig (as seen here, it is not matched up exactly). I used it on my next card and the trunks lined up much nicer. Used old olive paper and ink along with bashful blue ink and chocolate chip.




This card was a lift from someone on SCS. Loved it and had to do it myself. This is using the Trendy Trees stamp set (item # 113258) along with Pacific Point cs, Old Olive cs and Chocolate Chip cs. I also used pacific point ink, old olive ink, whisper white ink and chocolate chip ink. To get the ground I used some post it notes, tore them and used dotto to put it down temporarily then used the daubers and inked it onto the ground. I like how it looks a little dimensional with the daubers. I also used the Linen background stamp on the pacific point paper. I really love how this turned out and love the colors used.

No comments: